OLD Benefits of Training
The Benefits of Training
The benefits of having a trained dog are nearly limitless! From the moment you get your new puppy or dog, here’s a run-down of just some of the advantages and benefits:
Benefits of Dog Training:
- Training classes provide the opportunity for getting your new family member started off right. Puppy classes provide the experiences and opportunities for your puppy to develop interaction skills with other puppies, with people, and in new environments.
- Puppy socialisation has been found to be critical to the psychological health of adult dogs. Puppy classes provide the opportunity for this important facet of your puppy’s upbringing.
- Training classes provide dog owners the skills and knowledge for dealing with common, normal dog behaviours—starting with puppy behaviours such as housetraining and chewing.
- No matter what age you start training your dog, foundation training provides the basis for any activity, behaviour or job you want your dog to do.
- Training provides dogs with the basic good manners we all want—from polite greeting when guests arrive, to walking nicely on the leash, to coming when called.
- A trained dog is a fully participating member of the family—what a gift for all of you!
A trained dog joins in the fun when company comes, accompanies the family to the kids’ sports games, goes with you to visit friends and relatives, goes for hikes, swims, and everything else the family does together.
- Training has been shown to be the single most important thing that keeps a dog in his or her “forever” home.
- Training builds your mutual bond, enhances the partnership and enriches the relationship you share with your dog. Is there anything better?
- Having a trained dog is a joy for both you and your dog!
Get started now by calling us on 01482 823555, option 1